We aim to develop, produce and market a consistently high product quality that meets the expectations of the consumers, customers and regulatory requirements.
- Our products are safe, have a consistent quality and are produced responsibly
- Our company framework within product quality and food safety and your regulatory compliance taps into the business model of Toms Group
- The framework ensures that we comply with the expectations of customers and authorities regarding product quality and food safety.
At Toms Group we have a combined policy for Quality, Environment and Health and Safety. Please have a look at this policy below and go to this page for policies on other areas of our business.
Toms Group has a corporate quality and responsibility oriented mission. We aim to develop, produce and market a consistently high product quality that meets the expectations of the consumers, customers and regulatory requirements. In addition, we aim to achieve the position as our customers' preferred supplier.
It is our objective that all employees in Toms Group take ownership of quality, HACCP, environment and Health & Safety.
In Toms Group we have the following QES goals:
- Ensure quality and food safety of Toms Confectionery products through quality assurance as an integrated part of the manufacturing process, facilitated by an adequate certification
- Proper sanitation and housekeeping in the context of good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Ensure transparency of HACCP, quality, environment, health and safety (QES) performance, through regular reporting of selected key performance indicators with measurable goals
- Ensure continuous improvement within food safety, quality and health and safety by adequate plans and activities
- Continuously develop QES mindset and behavior through training and guidelines for employees and contractors.
This is made possible by the following principles:
- Competences ensured by thorough training and education
- Prevention of errors and accidents as a natural part of the daily work
- Integration of HACCP, quality, environment, health and safety into the design of new products, machinery and processes.
- Requirements to suppliers to demonstrate a performance to HACCP, quality and health and safety equivalent to ours
- Carefully selected raw materials as a basis of our product quality
- Processes in place to identify and act upon any negative quality, environmental or safety impact in our supply chains
Toms Group will ensure adequate resources to achieve these objectives.